Not getting pregnant can really upset you, if you are trying for a baby, you might have second thoughts about, am I infertile? Or is it my husband! As per books, a couple or any of the partners is considered infertile, if the female partner is unable to conceive a baby within twelve months of unprotected regular intercourse, but before you visit your gynecologist to consult your infertility issues, we would like you to read this article for full, as we will be discussing certain very common and surprising reasons that can stop you from getting pregnant.
Common reasons that can stop you from getting pregnant
- Your male partner has low sperm count and produces unhealthy sperms this can be analyzed through sperm morphology and can be treated by including vitamin C, D, Zinc and other supplements in your regular diet plant through oral medication.
- The blocked fallopian tube is the most common reason amongst infertile women, the most common test conducted to check the blocked fallopian tube is an HSG or hysterosalpingogram This can be treated up to a certain level through laparoscopy
- Abnormal uterine cavity with fibroids, this can be fixed through medication and if your gynecologist wants to analyze your problem further, they might conduct a hysteroscopy procedure to analyze and fix the uterine cavity.
- PCOS or Polycystic ovary syndrome can lead to an imbalance in hormones responsible for reproduction, which can lead to missed or irregular menstrual cycles, and this can cause infertility. This can be treated with proper medication.
- Unhealthy eggs can also be a reason for you not getting pregnant, this can be fixed by including a proper amount of multivitamin, harmons and mineral in form of oral medication or through injection, that will help you in producing healthy eggs.
Surprising reasons that can stop you from getting pregnant
- For a woman who is more career-oriented, at times delay their pregnancy for many reasons, to your surprise, if your age is above 30 you only have 20% chance of getting pregnant in every cycle and to more you delay the lesser chances of you getting pregnant.
- Use of lubricant during intercourse reduces sperm mobility and transfer, as sperms get damaged when exposed to external products, lubricant also reduces the chances of sperm penetrating the cervix.
- It is considered that women may have a complete menopause in-between age 45 to 55, but in a few women a premature menopause is also a reason for not getting pregnant
- A poor lifestyle can also lead to infertility consuming unhealthy diet on regular basis.
- Stress is one of the major causes in women that have difficulties in getting pregnant
- Unable to track your ovulation day can also be a reason
- If any of the partners are emotionally distressed or is depressed about anything during intercourse, chances of getting pregnant reduce
- Smoking and drinking can lead to producing less fertile eggs for women and for male partner excessive drinking and smoking can lead to abnormalities in sperm.
- Improper sleeping hours reduces your chances of getting pregnant, as improper sleep can trigger an imbalance in body harmons, so the best advice is to sleep adequate hours.
- If you are involved in any kind of drugs and want to get pregnant, best advise is to leave it right now! As drug consumption can lead to lowered sperm count, decreased the volume of seminal fluid and poor sperm motility
- If a woman has a poor immune system, the chances of getting pregnant reduce and even if she gets pregnant, there might be a chance of miscarriage, this can be seen in women suffering from diabetes, Asthma or any kind of kidney infection
As an ending not, we would like to say that there is nothing that can stop you from getting pregnant, but if you have problems in getting pregnant better discuss these issues mentioned above with your male or female partner and moving on further you can consult a Gynecologist. Call US right NOW! to fix and Appointment +91 93200 48601 or you can also fill in our Contact Us form to fix an Appointment. We will revert back to your message ASAP.